What is Delta Pulse PEMF?
What conditions can be treated with therapy?
The Delta Pulse PEMF is used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib)
- Back Pain and Lumbar Disc Disease
- Stress reduction
- Muscle relaxation and pain relief
- Increasing circulation
- Deep muscle soreness
It is important to note that while PEMF therapy has been found to be beneficial for a variety of conditions, its effectiveness can vary from person to person. Always consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new treatment regimen.
How does it work?
The Delta Pulse PEMF device is designed to penetrate and radiate through the body, delivering therapeutic electromagnetic pulses. These pulses stimulate cellular repair, improve blood flow, reduce inflammation, and promote overall healing.
The device operates by creating a rapidly changing magnetic field that induces a small electrical signal in the cells of the body. This electrical signal can stimulate the cells to function more effectively, promoting healing and wellness.
The Delta Pulse PEMF device may have variable intensity settings and preset timers, allowing for customization based on individual needs and treatment goals.
It's important to note that while PEMF therapy has been found to be beneficial for a variety of conditions, its effectiveness can vary from person to person. Always consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new treatment regimen.
How long treatment & how long is therapy needed?
The duration of treatment and the length of therapy needed for the Delta Pulse PEMF device can vary based on individual needs and the specific condition being addressed. Typically, treatment sessions with PEMF therapy can range from 20 minutes to 60 minutes, and the frequency of sessions may vary from daily to a few times per week, depending on the treatment plan recommended by a healthcare provider. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the appropriate duration and frequency of therapy based on the specific health concerns being targeted.
How much is the cost of therapy?
- Introductory Pricing: 5 Sessions $100
- Regular Pricing: 5 Sessions $300
- Introductory Pricing: 1 Session $30
- Regular Pricing: 1 Session $70
Please call to receive your introductory offer.... Contact Us.
- Pregnancy: The device should not be used during pregnancy, as the effects of PEMF on fetal development are not fully understood.
- Electronic Implants: Individuals with electronic implants such as pacemakers or defibrillators should avoid using the device, as the electromagnetic pulses could interfere with the function of their implants.
- Metal Implants: The device should not be used in areas with metal implants, as the electromagnetic field may interact with the metal.
- Active Implants: Individuals with active implants, such as cochlear implants, should consult with a healthcare provider before using the device.
- Uncontrolled Bleeding: The device should not be used on individuals with uncontrolled bleeding or hemorrhage.
- Children: The use of the device on children should be supervised by a healthcare professional.
It's important to consult with a healthcare provider to ensure that the Delta Pulse PEMF therapy is safe and appropriate for your individual health circumstances.